Full time English Language Editors
- Immaculate grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and word choice
- Enhance authors text to improve the overall readability of research articles.
- Flow, transition, correct terminology, correctness of content, and coherence
- Appropriate manuscript format conforming to academic conventions in terms of citation style, layout, section headings, and tense usage
- Preservation of the author’s intended meaning even in papers where the content requires extensive revision
- Eye for detail to identify poorly written text.
- Up-to-date knowledge on language requirements and editing based on various style manuals such as APA or Howard style.
- Check for language grammar and in-house style (capitalization, spaces, quotation marks, dashes, vocabulary and spellings etc.) using tools.
- Ensure all references cited in the text have been included in the reference list and vice versa.
- Improving text flow.
- Raise author queries where required and incorporate changes accordingly.
- Interested in handling manuscripts for editing in Science and Engineering.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably Master or PhD from Science/Engineering/Mathematics/English
- Candidate must have papers written/published, papers reviewed, etc.
- Should have very good written and spoken knowledge in English
- Should be good in Science and Mathematics
- Knowledge with good grammar is must.
- Knowledge about English language rules is required.
- Technical Skills Required
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Problem Solving and decision making skills
- Innovative and creative.
- Ready to work in rush deliveries for manuscripts.
Salary & Other Benefits
Attractive salary package with annual growth
Experience to work with professional staff
If interested Kindly send your latest resume/CV to the below mentioned address.
Contact Person: Ms. Farwizah
RAZI PUBLISHING SDN. BHD.
C-3A-15 Centrio Pantai Hillpark
Jalan Pantai Murni
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Call for a Marketing Executive (3 Vacancies)
RAZI PUBLISHING team is looking to hire a full-time marketing executives who would report to the Director RAZI PUBLISHING. This role will support the publishing team in the promotion and execution of the Journals and high-level executive conferences by growing and enhancing its audience and membership base.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Centrio Pantai Hillpark Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: Attractive salary package with fringe benefits based on experience
Application deadline: Open until filled
- Create and execute event marketing plans, including managing and meeting deadlines associated with all aspects of the marketing campaign
- Manage marketing budgets monitoring ROI for all marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing briefs prior to the launch of each event. These briefs would outline key event details such as ticket pricing, target audience, potential industry partners, etc.
- Create copy for email campaigns, printed brochures, letter mailings, and print and digital ads
- Manage event inboxes
- Request invite lists from list researcher and ensure there are sufficient leads. Be able to research other options for additional leads.
- Deploy all email invites and monitor open/click rates
- Regular website maintenance and edits ensuring conference website copy details are up to date and current
- Manage social media plan leading up to the event as well as on-site tweeting
- On-site support with registration
- Reach out to appropriate prospects for supporting partnerships (media outlets and trade associations)
- Post-event reporting and analysis
- Must be diploma holder or graduate of computer science with strong knowledge of computer science and management
- Must be Malaysia citizen or permanent resident
Send your CV and your motivation letter stating why you would be a good match for this position and how your experience and skills equip you for the role. Send it to RAZI PUBLISING at firstname.lastname@example.org